Employment Forms & Relevant Checklists
How to submit your documents (For Academic Employees)
Timely submission of a complete new hire packet is critical because new employees do not have access to the benefits enrollment and retirement choice applications, if applicable; until their information is entered into UCPath.
Please print and complete the form ahead of time; however, please hold off on signing the following form as it needs to be witnessed by a UC representative during your onboarding meeting.
- State Oath Allegiance (if applicable), Patent Policy & Patent Acknowledgement form
- Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9)
- The employee will receive a secure automated email from Tracker instructing them to complete Section 1 prior to coming into the office.
- Please be sure to arrive for your onboarding with the same documentation you entered in the I-9 Tracker.
The new academic employee packet needs to be completed, scanned in PDF format. Documents must be uploaded by the Supervisor or the office manager via Box after the onboarding meeting.
Forms to Complete
For Recalled retirees only
Please complete this form if you are a hourly-paid non-exempt employee
UCPath Employee Self-Service
- An employee can access, enter, and/or change pay disposition, make changes to benefits, view pay statements via Employee Self-Service. For more information please visit UC ANR UCPath. You may also view a short demo of the UCPath portal for UC employees here.
To avoid pay delays, direct deposit is strongly encouraged. Checks are issued on Pay Day from a Wells Fargo Bank servicing center located in Arizona and mailed by US Mail.
Three Ways to Get Paid
Supervisors are encouraged to review the below checklists with their new academic employee during the onboarding meeting.