Register to participate in spring program team meetings
Registration is now open for five program team meetings planned for this spring. More information on these meetings and program teams is online at http://ucanr.edu/sites/programteams/.
- March 8, Dairy Production and Food Safety, Embassy Suites, Monterey (held jointly with the first Golden State Dairy Conference).
- March 17-18, Pomology (formerly called PECC) Foundation Plant Services Pete Christensen Conference Room, Davis
- March 21-22, Youth Development and Healthy Behaviors Joint Meeting, San Joaquin Valley Room, 2801 Second St., Davis. The Diversity Workgroup is planning to meet on March 23-24
- March 22-23, Agronomic Crops, San Joaquin Valley Room, 2801 Second St., Davis. Precision Ag Workgroup is also planning to meet on the afternoon of March 23.
- April 11-12, Agricultural Production Systems, Putah Creek Lodge, Davis
- Date pending, Pest Management
Who should attend: Anyone (including ANR and non-ANR personnel) who wishes to be a part of any of the program teams that will be meeting. ANR will fund the travel of ANR academics and program representatives (be sure to obtain approval from your supervisor or program lead).
Workgroup chairs: If a program team that your workgroup is affiliated with is meeting and you'd like to convene your workgroup, complete a brief online form and UC ANR Program Support will make the arrangements for you.
Program team leaders: If you would like to convene your program team, please complete a brief online form. The Program Support Unit will respond to you as soon as possible.
Travel funds: Travel funds are available for ANR personnel. Please be prepared to estimate your travel expenses when you register. Travel approvals will be sent to you within one week of registration.