‘Paid Leave (COVID19)’ added to TRS dropdown menu
Please only use this dropdown only for the following reasons, all of which relate to COVID-19:
- When the employee is unable to work because the employee or a family member has a COVID-19-related illness.
- When an employee is unable to work because the employee has been directed not to come to work for COVID-19 related reasons (including shelter in place orders) and it is not operationally feasible for the employee to work remotely.
o UC ANR highly encourages finding creative ways to allow employees to work remotely wherever possible.
o When an employee is unable to work from home due to operational feasibility, the supervisor/director must notify HR. Please email both Jodi Rosenbaum (email@example.com) and Bethanie Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the employee's name, your location and a general statement about the operational needs prior to placing the employee on leave.
- When an employee is unable to work because of a COVID-19-related school or daycare closure that requires the employee to be at home with a child or dependent.
- Bi-weekly employees may report this leave usage to the nearest quarter hour.
- Monthly employees should report this leave usage in 8-hour increments.