Posts Tagged: time reporting
Please only use this dropdown only for the following reasons, all of which relate to COVID-19:
- When the employee is unable to work because the employee or a family member has a COVID-19-related illness.
- When an employee is unable to work because the employee has been directed not to come to work for COVID-19 related reasons (including shelter in place orders) and it is not operationally feasible for the employee to work remotely.
o UC ANR highly encourages finding creative ways to allow employees to work remotely wherever possible.
o When an employee is unable to work from home due to operational feasibility, the supervisor/director must notify HR. Please email both Jodi Rosenbaum (email@example.com) and Bethanie Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the employee's name, your location and a general statement about the operational needs prior to placing the employee on leave.
- When an employee is unable to work because of a COVID-19-related school or daycare closure that requires the employee to be at home with a child or dependent.
- Bi-weekly employees may report this leave usage to the nearest quarter hour.
- Monthly employees should report this leave usage in 8-hour increments.
In preparation for UCPath, a new version of the time reporting system (TRS) will be deployed in early September for August monthly timesheets.
- Monthly paid employees will use the new TRS to report August vacation and sick leave
- Wait until Monday, Sept. 9, to log into TRS (trs.ucdavis.edu) to enter your August leave usage
- Submit your August timesheet by Friday, Sept. 13
- Supervisors approve by Tuesday, Sept 17, 10 a.m.
If monthly paid employees submit their time before Sept. 9 in the old TRS, the timesheet WILL NOT be saved or processed!
Bi-weekly timesheets will process as normal during this time. Send questions to email@example.com.