Training Tools Demo webinar posted online
A video of the March 17 Training Tools Demo webinar is now online and available for viewing.
The one-hour webinar covered the following topics for giving more effective trainings:
- Speaking tips from a Toastmaster (Anne Schellman, UC IPM)
- Developing specific and measurable learning objectives (Steven Worker, CA 4-H)
- Assessing learning outcomes (Steven Worker, CA 4-H)
- Best practices in developing quizzes (Shannah Whithaus, UC IPM)
- C3 Software for clickers and cell phones for quizzes & polls (Sarah Risorto, UC IPM)
- Using the ANR Survey tool for quizzes (Lauren Snowden, UC Master Gardeners)
- Building a better webinar (Melissa Tamargo and Rebecca Lyn Brock, EFNEP)
- Easely for infographics (Jodi Azulai)
The unlisted YouTube link to the training video is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbQEPpTfFK8. There are plans to add closed captions to the video in the near future. If you have any suggestions, please contact Anne Schellman, Jodi Azulai or Sarah Risorto.