Register for upcoming Strategic Initiative and Program Team events
Strategic Initiative conferences - http://ucanr.edu/sites/SIconferences
- Sept. 26-29: Healthy Families and Communities (HFC) Strategic Initiative Conference. Multiple workgroups and program teams are meeting during the HFC conference.
- Nov. 16: Joint Strategic Initiatives Conference for Sustainable and Natural Ecosystems (SNE) and Endemic & Invasive Pests & Diseases (EIPD). Registration is also open for the in-service restoration training, Do No Harm Workshop, which will be held on Nov. 15.
Program Team (PT) meetings - http://ucanr.edu/sites/programteams
- Sept. 16 Forest and Rangeland PT
- Oct. 12-13 Research to Policy Training and PT
- Nov. 30-Dec. 1 Meat Production PT (Registration opening soon. Check the Program Teams website for registration.)
- Dec. 5-6 Vegetable Crops PT
2017 Strategic Initiative events being planned
The Water and Sustainable Food Systems strategic initiatives are in the process of planning a co-hosted conference in the spring. The Sustainable Food Systems Strategic Initiative is also planning a conference for the fall. More information will be shared as details are firmed up.
For more information about ANR's Strategic Initiatives, visit http://ucanr.edu/sites/StrategicInitiatives.