UC ANR recruits for final round of UCCE positions approved in 2014
UC ANR is in its sixth and final round of hiring for Cooperative Extension advisor and specialist positions released in December 2014. The 43 positions were released for recruitment in phases over time to enable Human Resources to accomplish the search and hiring process in an orderly fashion and to allow leadership to evaluate ANR's resources on a real-time basis, deal with unexpected changes in staffing and address unanticipated issues as they arise.
Round 6 (Fall 2016)
- Area Desert Livestock Advisor (Imperial, Riverside, San Bernardino)
- Area Forestry & Natural Resources Advisor (Sutter-Yuba, Butte, Nevada)
- Area Livestock & Range Advisor (Ventura, Santa Barbara)
- Area Dairy Systems Advisor (Sonoma, Marin, Mendocino)
- Biometeorology Specialist (College of Agricultural and Environmental Science, UC Davis)
For the 2016 call for UCCE positions, Program Council has reviewed the 138 positions proposed and forwarded its recommendations to VP Glenda Humiston, who will announce in December the future rounds of hiring. The approved positions will be announced in ANR Update.
To see the 2016 Call for Positions and the review process, visit http://ucanr.edu/sites/anrstaff/Divisionwide_Planning/2016_Call_for_Position.