UC Walks together apart on May 6
Shelter in place got you stuck in the house? Not on May 6, 2020! Walking together, even when we're apart - that's the mission for Virtual UC Walks happening on May 6, 2020! Anytime on May 6, put on your walking shoes and take a walk around your block.
Share your experience with the ANR community. Submit your best nature, urban or fashion photo from your walk to the photo contest and win some cool prizes! Keep a look out for further details from your Staff Ambassador on how to participate in Virtual UC Walks 2020.
Contact your Staff Assembly Ambassador to get involved.
FitBit raffle give away!
Enter our raffle by doing the following:
- Complete this survey
- Promote your walk on social media (Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) using the hashtags #UCANRmoves and #ucwalks
The best nature, best fashion, and best urban point-of-interest photos will win a signed UC WALKS t-shirt, water bottle and fanny pack. Take photos along your walk and submit your best ONE photo here.
Please remember to stick to California's shelter in place guidelines while outdoors:
- Be sure to wear a mask during your walk
- Stay 6 feet apart from others while outside in your community
- Cover coughs and sneezes with your elbow
- Be sure to wash your hands for at least 20 seconds upon returning home
Make your walk an adventure, play Walking BINGO. Download the card at https://ucanr.edu/sites/Staff_Assembly/files/324342.pdf.
For more information, contact your Staff Assembly Ambassador or visit http://staffassembly.ucanr.edu/Subcommittees/Wellness_Committee/Wellness_Committee/UC_Walks/