Distance Learning and New Education Models
- What are the opportunities for internet-based, distance learning education in forestry and forest science?
- How can we develop cooperative programs among two or more universities?
- How do we teach field skills? Opportunities for a hybrid model.
- Highlight elements of strong programs
- What measures of success can be used to evaluate programs?
Session Chair: Richard Standiford, UC Berkeley
Confirmed Participants: Ron Boldenow, Cent. Oregon CC; Paul Doescher, Oregon State; Bill Hubbard, Univ. GA; Peter Marshall, UBC; Maureen McDonough, Mich. State; David Newman, SUNY ESF; Piotr Paschalis-Jakubowicz, Poland; Carol Redeslsheimer, SAF; Ron Robberecht, University of Idaho; Andrew Storer, MTU