Software License Agreement
- This License governs the use of the accompanying Software, and your use of the Software constitutes acceptance of this License.
- The Licensee acknowledges that this is a limited nonexclusive license. Licensor is and remains the owner of all right, title and interest in the Software.
- The Licensee may use this Software for any non-commercial purpose, subject to the restrictions in this License. Some purposes which can be non-commercial are teaching, academic research and personal experimentation.
- This License permits Licensee to install the Software on more than one computer system, as long as the Software will not be used on more than one computer system simultaneously. Licensee will not make copies of the Software or allow copies of the Software to be made by others, unless authorized by this License Agreement. Licensee may make copies of the Software for backup purposes only. The Licensee may not reverse engineer or modify the original source code in any manner whatsoever or use this code as a template for building any similar software.
- The Licensee may not use or distribute this Software or any derivative works in any form for any commercial purpose. Examples of commercial purposes would be running business operations, licensing, leasing, or selling the Software, or distributing the Software for use with commercial products. Should the Licensee be interested in pursuing any further commercial licenses in regards to this software, please contact the Office of Technology Commercialization at University of California, Riverside.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, THIS PRODUCT IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OR SUBSTITURE GOOD OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. YOU MUST PASS THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY ON WHENEVER YOU DISTRIBUTE THE SOFTWARE OR DERIVATIVE WORKS. Licensee's jurisdiction may not allow such a limitation of damages, so this limitation may not apply.
- Licensee agrees to defend and indemnify Licensor and hold Licensor harmless from all claims, losses, damages, complaints, or expenses connected with or resulting from Licensee's business operations.
- Licensee agrees to return to Licensor or to destroy all copies of the Software upon termination of the License.
- The Licensee’s rights under the License end automatically if you breach the Agreement in any way.
- UCR and The Regents reserve all rights not expressly granted to the Licensee in this License.
Thank you for downloading FlySpotter©