- May 14th & 15th, Blodgett Research Forest, May 16th & 17 Sierra Foothill Research and Extension Center, October 2nd Colfax, October 4th Arnold, and November 9th Santa Rosa on Prescribed Fire on Private Lands
- March 7th Placerville, March 9th Sonora and March 16th, Mariposa on reforestation after bark beetle caused tree mortality
- February 11th Auberry, March 22nd Mariposa, CA, April 7th Sonora, April 27th Oakhurst, May 31st Jackson, CA on reforestation after bark beetle caused tree mortality.
- April 3, 10, 13, 17, 24, May 7 and 15, California Forests and Greenhouse Gas Reduction Webinar Series
- April 22nd, Wildfire Risk Reduction for Outdoor Camps, Groveland
- October 17th, Landscape Recovery after the Sand and King fires, Pleasant Valley
- March 18, April 23, and October 15th, South Lake Tahoe Collaboration in Natural Resource Management
- May 30, June 30, and November 13th, Marysville Collaboration in Natural Resource Management
- August 8 & September 10, 2013, Jackson, Collaboration in Natural Resource Management
- August 1, 2013, Auburn , Collaboration in Natural Resource Management follow up workshopWinter/Spring 2013 Ties to the Land workshops
- May 29, June 15, 22, 2013 Managing Family Forests in California: A Guide to Stewardship Planning
- June 13 & 14, 2013 Roads and Road Management in the Tahoe Basin
- June 5 & 6, 2013 Geospatial technology workshops at the UC Berkeley forestry camp in Meadow Valley, CA
- March 6th 2013 Redwood Region Forest Management and Market Opportunities
- Rural Road Assessment, Remediation and Restoration webinar series September 10th, 17th and 24th, 2012
- Rural Road Design/Operations webinar series July 2nd, 9th, and 6th, 2012
- Geospatial technology workshops - June 6th and 7th at the UC Berkeley forestry camp in Meadow Valley, CA
- Fire Adapted Communities webinars - A six part series held on how individuals and communities at Lake Tahoe can reduce their risk from wildfire May 25th, 29th, 30th, 31st, and June 2nd and 5th.
- Rural Roads and the Environment webinar series May 7th, 14th, and 21st, 2012
- Ties to the Land workshops for family forest succession, second part of the two part workshop held in January 2012.
- Ties to the Land workshops for family forest succession, first part of the two part workshop held in Fall 2011.
- Forest Stewardship for Forest Landowners webinar series October 26, November 2, 9, 16, 30 December 7.
- Balancing Fuel Treatment with Wildlife & Sensitive Plant Considerations webinar series, August 4th, 11th, 18th, and 25th.
- Forest Stewardship Workshop for Private Landowners, June 8, 15, 22, 29, and July 6 in Pioneer, CA. Workshop Agenda.
- Redwood Science Symposium,June 21-23, 2011, University of California, Santa Cruz, CA. Conference Website
- Building on Science to Implement Landscape Level Treatments for Fire Resilience, April 27th and 28th, Sacramento, CA. Conference Website
- Community Forests Webinar Series, April 7th, 13th, 27th, and May 4th.
- Community Forests Fieldtrips: May 14th Weaverville, May 28th Arcata, June 4th Usal.
- Pre- and Post-fire Forest Management for Ecological Resiliency, February 9th, 10th, 11th in Sacramento. Conference Website