Licensed Pest Control Operators-Riverside County
- Before considering the use of pesticides please read the “Management Options, Chemical Control” section of the University of California Integrated Pest Management Program Goldspotted Oak Borer Pest Note - Publication 714163 at http://ipm.ucdavis.edu/PMG/PESTNOTES/pn74163.html.
- This list of pest control operators for Riverside County represent those companies that are properly licensed by the California Department of Pesticide Regulation in the appropriate categories and currently registered with the Riverside County Agricultural Commissioner’s Office to perform work in the county during 2013. The list is subject to change.
- This list is not an endorsement or recommendation of any company on the list.
- Any questions about the status and licensing and registration of any of the listed or non-listed companies should be directed to the Riverside Agricultural Commissioner’s Office at (951) 955-3045.
- Representatives from some of the companies on this list attended an informational meeting about GSOB on June 6th 2013 and are identified on the separate list labeled “PCO 2013 List 4-30-2013 BCE mtg”.
List of licensed Pest Control Operators in Riverside County-PCO 7/2014 (Download PDF)
List of licensed Pest Control Operators in Riverside County who attended GSOB informational meeting - PCO 2013 List 4-30-2013 BCE mtg (Download PDF)