Like us on Facebook!
University of California
11477 E Avenue
Auburn, CA 95603
- Team Nutrition has several resources to connect nutrition education to school and child care gardens, local farms, and farmers markets. They offer evidenced-based curricula that educators can use to integrate garden-based nutrition education lessons into core educational subjects, such as Math, English Language Arts, and Science.
- California Agriculture in the Classroom has several teaching resources such as their "What's Growin' On?" activity newspapers, lesson plans, downloadable fact sheets, and more.
- Ag in the Classroom has school gardening resources that you can use in the classroom. Resources include virtual farm tours,
- Let's Move provides a step-by-step guide, which offers important information about how to safely grow your own fruits and vegetables with your students.
- Illinois Extension School Gardens provides gardening fundamentals to help make your school garden a success.
- The Collective School Garden Network shares information for grants and funding for school gardens.
- School Garden Support Organization provides webinars and resources for garden educators and teachers.