Go Glow Grow
Grains are Go foods - they help you run, jump and play all day.
Fruits and vegetables are Glow foods - they help you have shiny hair and sparkly eyes.
Dairy and protein are Grow foods - they help you grow big and strong.
Each lesson includes teacher background information, two activities, snack recipes, and review questions. There is a parent take home letter describing what their child learned along with an activity and snack recipe to make at home.
- Teach young children to identify healthy foods.
- Teach young children to understand the benefits of eating healthy foods.
- Promote an active lifestyle in young children.
- Teach young children the importance of hand washing.
- Promote healthy life-long eating habits in young children.
- Go Glow Grow Introduction
- Go Foods
- Glow Foods
- Grow Foods