UC ANR Administrative Orientation for New Academics and Staff
Thursday, May 30, 2019
UC ANR Building, 2801 Second Street, Davis, CA 95618
- Learn about the ANR’s Vision and Mission.
- Learn about ANR structure and individual programs and units.
- Interact with ANR leadership and directors.
- Meet and network with new colleagues from around the state.
- Get answers to burning questions about health benefits, AggieTravel and more.
Who Should Attend: All UC ANR Employees (academics, staff and affiliated staff on campuses, counties and RECs) who have not participated in an administrative orientation in the past. Priority will be given to those hired by ANR within the past year.
A note to academics: We’ve been asked how the Administrative Orientation differs from the Programmatic Orientation and should academics attend both orientations. The short answer is, Yes, it’s beneficial to attend both sessions.
- The Programmatic Orientation is designed to help academics jump start their programs by focusing on program design and showcasing successful projects of other ANR academics.
- Although the Administrative Orientation introduces statewide programs, it focuses on administrative units and services and provides an overview of ANR structure, vision and mission.
If you have questions or would like further information, feel free to email ANR Program Support or call (530)-750-1258.