Administrative Orientation 2016
Wednesday, November 16, 2016
UC ANR Building in Davis
2801 Second Street, Davis, CA 95618
10 AM-3 PM Workshop and 9-10 AM registration
Seating is limited, so register today.
Who Should Attend: UC ANR employees who have participated in an orientation in the past. Priority will be given to those hired by ANR within the last one year.
Goals are to provide you opportunity to:
- Learn about the ANR’s Vision and Mission.
- Learn about ANR programs and administrative support units.
- Interact with Program and Administrative Directors.
- Meet and network with new colleagues from around the state.
- Get answers to burning questions about health benefits and AggieTravel.
A good portion of the program will be interactive, small group exchanges with time to talk one-on-one with Directors.
PowerPoint files and materials will be posted on the website prior to the training, so be sure to check back.
Staff will answer questions on benefits and AggieTravel during lunch.
Contact for more information: