What Qualifies as a Countywide Event?
The requirement to attend at least one countywide event is waived for the 2019-2020 4-H year.
Pending Steps to Success update for 2020-2021!
As stated in the 2019-2020 Revised Placer County 4-H Steps to Success one of the minimum requirements for:
- Eligibility to Show and/or sell an animal at the fair
- Representing Placer County 4-H at State Horse Shows
is participation in at least one of the following Countywide Activities or Events:
- Bi-County Officer Training
- Achievement Night
- "You-Make-It" Craft Expo
- Medalist Selection
- Youth Leadership Conference
- Placer County All Counties Horse Show
- Presentation Day
- World Food and Craft Fair
- Bi-County Fashion Revue
- Animal Youth Fair
This list was approved by the Placer County 4-H Council in 2018. If an event is not on this approved list, it does not qualify to be listed as a Countywide Event in your Record Book.
If you have any questions please contact your Club Leader or the 4-H office at 530-889-7386.