Foothill Farming
University of California
Foothill Farming

County Wildlife Services Contacts


USDA Wildlife Services and county-based wildlife specialists can help livestock producers manage livestock-wildlife conflicts. Some counties have cooperative agreements with USDA Wildlife Services; other counties have their own specialists on staff. Check the links below for your county.

You may also wish to contact the California Department of Fish and Wildlife North Central Region in Rancho Cordova, CA. 


Placer County

Wildlife Services are provided by the Placer County Agriculture Department. Call (530) 889-7372.

Nevada County

Nevada County has a cooperative agreement with USDA Wildlife Services.

Nevada County Agriculture Department or call (530) 470-2690.



For wildlife and predator issues in Sutter and Yuba Counties, contact USDA Wildlife Services at (916) 979-2675.

Webmaster Email: