The University of California maintains its Automobile Liabilityand General Liability insurance through self-insurance programs which provide coverage for officers, employees and agents (formal volunteers) of the University while acting within the course and scope of their employment or volunteerism. Coverage is provided for activities that are scheduled, sponsored, and supervised by the University. ANR's Insurance Brochure provides general information about these programs and coverages, and a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page provides additional guidance.
Links to UC ANR and UC Office of the President policies concerning insurance programs:
- ANR Administrative Handbook, Section 210, Insurance
- UC Business & Finance Bulletin BUS-63, Insurance Requirements/Certificates of Insurance
- Certificates of Insurance and Insurance Limits
- Insurance Deductibles Chart
- Property/Liability/Auto Claims Process