Project Leader Virtual Project meeting Resources
Continuing with a 4-H project virtually can be a challenge. For adult volunteers, teen and junior leaders, and 4-H members, this is another opportunity to learn by doing.
Connecting and providing a sense of belonging to 4-H members is a priority. Please explore the resources below and consider what accommodations may be possible to continue the engagement, inclusion, and continued progress of our 4-H members.
California 4-H offers a Virtual Toolbox with many great resources.
- Make Zoom more engaging with tips in this recording w/ password 4q#2B@r7, slides , index to longer webinar
- The Virtual Meeting Guidance for 4-H Adult Volunteers has been posted on the Virtual 4-H Technology Tools and Tips page of the state 4-H website.
- Club meeting resources are available here.
- Create a Quizlet for reviewing knowledge of subject matter
- Visit this link to guidelines for zoom groups, you may like to share this with your group.
- Many 4-H resources are hosted online. Visit the Volunteer Development website, sign-up for your account and you will have access to resources.
- View the California 4-H web page for Project Sheets.
- Consider utilizing YouTube videos to teach a concept. (Ceramics)
- Consider using YouTube videos created by 4-H members (Dog)
- Better yet, invite project teen leaders or junior leaders to create a demonstration video, google Slides or PowerPoint to share with the project via Zoom
- Print information and activities and mail or email to the project members (example)