- Youth Member Code of Conduct (Spanish version here)
- New Youth Member - Enrolling in 4hOnline
- Renewing Youth Member - 4hOnline instructions
- 4hOnline Instructions - New Adult Volunteers
- Adult Fingerprinting Instructions
- Adult Fingerprinting Form
Formularios en Español:
- Formulario de Inscripción, en papel, para miembros jóvenes
- Formulario de Inscripción, en papel, para 4-H Adulto Voluntarios
County Farm Rules and Farm Use Request Application
In order to raise animal(s) or use garden space(s) at a San Mateo/San Francisco (SMSF) County 4-H Farm for experiential learning purposes (not for personal use), members must complete the following by the application deadlines for the program year (no later than 11:59 pm):
- Complete the Online Farm Use Request Application.*
- Read, understand and agree to comply with state and SMSF County Farm Rules.
- Read, understand and agree to comply with local farm rules. Please check with your farm manager if you need to submit signed LOCAL FARM RULES.
- August 15: Steer/Heifer, dairy animals and breeding animals.
- November 15: All other animals (except steer/heifer) and garden spaces.
- January 15: Any changes and final requests.
*If you are unable to complete the application online, please contact Zeva Cho, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Club Budget Form
- Club Planning Guide
- Annual Club Deadlines
- Club Fundraising Approval Form
- Club Outreach Methods Documentation Form
- Officer's Manual
- Treasurer's Manual
- Form 6.2 - Club End of Year Inventory Report Form
- Form 6.3 - Club End of Year Financial Report Form - This form should be filled out for each bank account
- Form 8.6 - Club End of Year Peer Review Check List
- Form 8.5 - Club End of Year Peer Review Report
- Community Club:
- County Council:
- Reimbursement Request Form
- Online Countywide Project Application and Agreement (NEW)
- Community Leader Online Resources Handout
- Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk, and Indemnity Agreement
Refer to Scholarship I webpage for instructions, application and recommendation forms.
Refer to Scholarship II webpage for instructions, application and recommendation forms.
Conference Scholarship Request Forms:
- Youth Conference/Event County Council Scholarship Request Forms
- Adult Conference/Event Scholarship Request Form
The Support Trust provides grants to support 4-H projects in San Mateo-San Francisco County. The steps for applying are below:
- Complete the online application and a proposed budget for the project: http://ucanr.edu/survey/survey.cfm?surveynumber=25622
- The Program Support Trust Committee will review the application and budget and you will be notified of their decision within two weeks.
Part 2: After you have been approved, you will need to come back to your application.
In order to receive funds for an approved grant, you must fill out the expense report and provide receipts for the expenses (you can upload the expense form in the online application or mail it to County 4-H Office).