- Youth Member Code of Conduct (Spanish version here)
- New Youth Member - Enrolling in 4hOnline
- Renewing Youth Member - 4hOnline instructions
- 4hOnline Instructions - New Adult Volunteers
- Adult Fingerprinting Instructions
- Adult Fingerprinting Form
Formularios en Español:
- Formulario de Inscripción, en papel, para miembros jóvenes
- Formulario de Inscripción, en papel, para 4-H Adulto Voluntarios
County Farm Rules and Farm Use Request Application
In order to raise animal(s) or use garden space(s) at a San Mateo/San Francisco (SMSF) County 4-H Farm for experiential learning purposes (not for personal use), members must complete the following by the application deadlines for the program year (no later than 11:59 pm):
- Complete the Online Farm Use Request Application.*
- Read, understand and agree to comply with state and SMSF County Farm Rules.
- Read, understand and agree to comply with local farm rules. Please check with your farm manager if you need to submit signed LOCAL FARM RULES.
- August 15: Steer/Heifer, dairy animals and breeding animals.
- November 15: All other animals (except steer/heifer) and garden spaces.
- January 15: Any changes and final requests.
*If you are unable to complete the application online, please contact Zeva Cho, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Club Budget Form
- Club Planning Guide
- Annual Club Deadlines
- Club Fundraising Approval Form
- Club Outreach Methods Documentation Form
- Officer's Manual
- Treasurer's Manual
- Form 6.2 - Club End of Year Inventory Report Form
- Form 6.3 - Club End of Year Financial Report Form - This form should be filled out for each bank account
- Form 8.6 - Club End of Year Peer Review Check List
- Form 8.5 - Club End of Year Peer Review Report
- Community Club:
- County Council:
- Reimbursement Request Form
- Online Countywide Project Application and Agreement (NEW)
- Community Leader Online Resources Handout
- Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk, and Indemnity Agreement
Refer to Scholarship I webpage for instructions, application and recommendation forms.
Refer to Scholarship II webpage for instructions, application and recommendation forms.
Conference Scholarship Request Forms:
- Youth Conference/Event County Council Scholarship Request Forms
- Adult Conference/Event Scholarship Request Form