- Youth Member Code of Conduct (Spanish version here)
- Steps to Success (Spanish version) - FAQ
- Youth Enrollment - new and returning
New Adult Volunteers:
County Farm Rules and Farm Use Request Application
Please complete the following in order to raise animal(s) or use garden space(s) at a San Mateo/San Francisco (SMSF) County 4-H Farm. (NOTE: Use of a 4-H farm is for 4-H projects only - not personal use):
- Complete this online application.
- Make sure you are enrolled in 4-H. To enroll, follow the instructions on the County website for new or returning 4-H youth.
- Acknowledge that you and your parent/guardian have read and understood the SMSF County Farm Rules.
- Read, understand and agree to comply with local farm rules. Please check with your farm manager if you need to submit signed LOCAL FARM RULES.
- Extended - Sept. 5: Steer/Heifer
- November 15: All other animals (except steer/heifer) including, dairy animals and/or breeding animals, group projects and garden spaces.
- January 15: Any changes and final requests.
*If you are unable to complete the application online, please contact 4-H staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Club Budget Form
- Club Planning Guide
- Annual Club Deadlines
- Club Fundraising Approval Form
- Club Outreach Methods Documentation Form
- Officer's Manual
- Treasurer's Manual
- Form 6.2 - Club End of Year Inventory Report Form
- Form 6.3 - Club End of Year Financial Report Form - This form should be filled out for each bank account
- Form 8.6 - Club End of Year Peer Review Check List
- Form 8.5 - Club End of Year Peer Review Report
- Community Club:
- County Council:
- Reimbursement Request Form
- Online Countywide Project Application and Agreement (NEW)
- Community Leader Online Resources Handout
- Facility Use Agreement Request
- Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk, and Indemnity Agreement
Refer to Scholarship I webpage for instructions, application and recommendation forms.
Refer to Scholarship II webpage for instructions, application and recommendation forms.
Conference Scholarship Request Forms:
The Support Trust provides grants to support 4-H projects in San Mateo-San Francisco County. The steps for applying are below:
- Complete the online application and a proposed budget for the project: http://ucanr.edu/survey/survey.cfm?surveynumber=25622. Paper form available upon request.
- The Program Support Trust Committee will review the application and budget and you will be notified of their decision within two weeks.
Part 2: After you have been approved, you will need to come back to your application.
In order to receive funds for an approved grant, you must fill out the expense report and provide receipts for the expenses (you can upload the expense form in the online application or mail it to County 4-H Office).