- Youth Member Code of Conduct (Spanish version here)
- New Youth Member - Enrolling in 4hOnline
- Renewing Youth Member - 4hOnline instructions
- 4hOnline Instructions - New Adult Volunteers
- Adult Fingerprinting Instructions
- Adult Fingerprinting Form
Formularios en Español:
- Formulario de Inscripción, en papel, para miembros jóvenes
- Formulario de Inscripción, en papel, para 4-H Adulto Voluntarios
County Farm Rules and Forms
In order to raise animal(s) or use garden space(s) at a County 4-H Farm for experiential learning purposes (not for personal use), members must submit the following by the application deadlines for the program year (no later than 11:59 pm):
- Online Farm Use Request Form
(Paper form available if unable to submit online)*
- Read, understood and agree to comply with state and county farm rules. Submit signed County Farm Rules to the farm manager or farm boss.
- Read, understood and agree to comply with local farm rules. Submit signed LOCAL FARM RULES to the farm manager or farm boss.
- August 15: Steer/Heifer, dairy animals and breeding animals.
- November 15: All other animals (except steer/heifer) and garden spaces.
- January 15: Any changes and final requests.
*If you are unable to submit the farm use request online, please use the paper form and mail the form along with the signed county and local farm rules (postmarked by submission deadline above) to:
UCCE San Mateo/San Francisco Counties 4-H Youth Development Program
1500 Purisima Creek Road
Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
- Club Budget Form
- Club Planning Guide
- Annual Club Deadlines
- Club Fundraising Approval Form
- Club Outreach Methods Documentation Form
- Officer's Manual
- Treasurer's Manual
- Form 6.2 - Club End of Year Inventory Report Form
- Form 6.3 - Club End of Year Financial Report Form - This form should be filled out for each bank account
- Form 8.6 - Club End of Year Peer Review Check List
- Form 8.5 - Club End of Year Peer Review Report
- Community Club:
- County Council:
- Reimbursement Request Form
- Online Countywide Project Application and Agreement (NEW)
- Community Leader Online Resources Handout
- Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk, and Indemnity Agreement
Scholarship I - DEADLINE has passed - please check back end of Jan 2019
Please read the General Instructions and Information.
Paper application: DEADLINE, POSTMARK BY FRIDAY, JUNE 29, 2018
Online application: DEADLINE, no later than 11:59 pm on FRIDAY, JUNE 29, 2018
- Enter applicant's information
- Enter list of community service, volunteer and/or extra-curricular activities (within the last 12 months)
- Upload essay
- Upload transcript
- Upload resume
- Recommendation - please provide your references that you’ve chosen with this survey link to submit their recommendations