How to Volunteer
Ready to Join the Revolution?
You're ready to volunteer! Yes! We are so happy to have you joining our community of volunteers and young people making a difference in their communities and futures. Below you will find steps on how to become a 4-H volunteer.
Questions? Read the Volunteer FAQs
4-H Volunteer Enrollment Steps
- Contact your Local Club to connect with your community club leader.
- Download the "Welcome to 4-H Packet" to learn about 4-H (coming soon!).
- Download the Finger Print Instructions Sheet and Live Scan Request Form.
- Follow the instructions on the Finger Print Instructions Sheet to have your finger printing done (required for volunteers working with minors).
- Use these Enrollment Instructions to enroll online at the 4-H Online website.
- Complete the required online training for new volunteers and returning volunteers. Instructions found here.
Having trouble? We're here for you!
Submit an enrollment help ticket here.
Download step by step enrollment instructions here.