Forest Stewardship Education CoordinatorUC ANR
2801 Second Street
Davis, CA 95618
El Dorado County
M.Ed. Adult Education & Training, Colorado State University. 2019
B.A. Political Science & Environmental Ethics, Humboldt State University. 1992
SpecialtyForest and natural resources education; adult education; facilitation
Areas of Expertise (click to see all ANR academics with this expertise)
- Ingram, K. C.; Kocher, S. D. (2015). Natural History of the Sierra Nevada. UC ANR 8000 Series.
- Ingram, Kim (2020). [Bi-monthly] Forest Stewardship Newsletter.S. Kocher. March - September. https://ucanr.edu/sites/forestry/Forest_Stewardship/ForestStewardshipWorkshops/Materials/Useful_websites_and_other_contact_information_/
- Ingram, Kim (2020). [Bi-monthly]Forest Research and Outreach Blogs.S. Kocher. July - September. https://ucanr.edu/blogs/forestrymgmt/
- Ingram, Kim (2020). Cruising During COVID. Association of Natural Resource Extension Professionals.S. Kocher. Summer.
ANR Workgroup Associations
- California Naturalist - Member