Our office is open if you would like to drop off a sample. Our Coordinator and volunteers are working remotely. We are available to answer your gardening and pest management questions. You can:
- Call our helpline Wednesday between 9 a.m. to noon (209) 525-6802 to speak to a Master Gardener.
- Call the help line and leave a message, and we will get back to you.
- Email or call to request a "Zoom" call to show us your problem or question.
- Send an email inquiry anytime to email@example.com.
- We respond within 3-5 business days of your request.
Our in-person classes are canceled. Visit our Classes and Workshops page to learn about our YouTube Channel. We have several classes you can watch now!
University of California Cooperative Extension (UCCE) Master Gardener Program encourages healthy environments by promoting sustainable gardening, green waste reduction, and water conservation.
UCCE Master Gardeners recommend University resources that provide research-based information on home gardening, pest management, and much more!
Need a home garden or pest question answered? Contact Our Help Desk!