Upping Your Fundraising Game
Explore a variety of fundraising options during this robust moderated panel discussion featuring a seasoned fund development professionals from UC ANR. One size doesn’t fit all so learn more about the strategies that will work best for you to increase private gifts to support your programmatic or research priorities.
Topics will include annual campaigns and online giving; major gifts; endowments and planned giving; sponsorships; multi-campus gifts – and more.
Co-Moderators: Greg Gibbs, Director, Major Gifts, Development Services and Rob Broadhurst, Development Associate, Development Services
Annual giving/online giving – Mary Ciricillo, Director, Annual Giving and Individual Gifts, Development Services
Endowments and Campaigns – Andrea Ambrose, Director, Advancement, Development Services
Planned Gifts – Kelly Scott, Major Gifts Officer, Development Services
Sponsorships – Scott Brayton, Major Gifts Officer, Development Services
Development Services – Lorna Krkich, Executive Director, Development Services
4-H Giving/Foundation – Greg Gibbs, Director, Major Gifts, Development Services
Donor Lists/Database Management - Maria Fernandez, Database Administrator, Development Services
Strategic Plan Goals: #11 Expand and Diversify Funding and #12 Modernize technology and facilities infrastructure
- 11e. Implement campaign-based fundraising initiatives to engage current and new donors in support of UC ANR programs by July 2019.
- 11f. Strengthen UC ANR wide partnerships to support fundraising goals
- 11f.2 CA 4-H Foundation support
- 11f.3 County & Rec Directors/Staff, Statewide Program Leaders/Staff, BOC’s, Support Units
- 12c. Launch of a capital campaign to partially support this program through philanthropy to raise $10M (net of costs) by December 2020