Become a Cooperator
How to Become a Cooperator
(to report a tree that has failed in California, and soon, Hawaii, Nevada and Arizona)
It's easy. We are encouraging the use of the International Tree Failure Database (ITFD) report forms, so we ask you to:
- download and read the ITFD User Guide,
- download and read "Instructions"
- download and print the ITFD form, fill it in and
- mail it to us at:
- WTFD/ CTFRP, P.O.Box 725, Larkspur, CA 94977-0725
- or, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- photos included with reports are appreciated
1.On his website, he has made three icons that, when clicked, lead straight into the “branch failure,” “trunk failure” and “root failure” surveys, respectively. The page is here:https://ucanr.edu/sites/Igor/Western_Chapter_ISA___ITFD_Tree_Failure_Form_On-line/
5. It is now possible to submit photos on this site.