Christina A. Hecht Ph.D
UC ANR Nutrition Policy Institute CoordinatorUniversity of California - ANR
1111 Franklin St., 10th Floor
Oakland, CA 94607-5200
Ph.D. Population Dynamics, Johns Hopkins. 1991
B.A. Human Biology, Stanford University. 1978
- Walkinshaw, LP; Hecht, C; Patel, A; Podrabsky, M. (2019). Training high school student “citizen scientists” to document school water access: a feasibility study. Journal of School Health. 6/3/19. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/josh.12790
- Grummon, Anna H; Sokol, Rebekah; Hecht, Christina A; Patel, Anisha I (2018). Measuring beverage consumption in US children and adolescents: a systematic review. Obesity Reviews.
- Hook, EB; Carothers, AD; Hecht, CA (1999). Elevated maternal age-specific rates of Down syndrome liveborn offspring of women of Mexican and Central American origin in California. Prenatal Diagnosis. 19:3, 245-51.
- Carothers, AD; Hecht, CA; Hook, EB (1999). International variation in reported live-birth prevalence rates of Down syndrome, adjusted for maternal age. J Med Genet. 36:5, 386-93.
- Hecht, CA; Hook, EB (1996). Rates of Down syndrome at live-birth by one-year maternal age intervals in studies with apparent close to complete ascertainment in populations of European origin: A proposed revised rate schedule for use in genetic and prenatal screening. Am Jour Med Genet. 62:4, 376-85.
- Hecht, CA; Hook, EB (1994). The imprecision in rates of Down syndrome by 1-year maternal age intervals: a critical analysis of rates used in biochemical screening. Prenatal Diagnosis. 14:8, 729-38.
- Cradock, AL; Hecht, CA; Poole, MK; Vollmer, LY; Flax, CN; Barrett, JL (2019). State approaches to testing school drinking water for lead in the United States. Chan School of Public Health; 1/9/19. https:// www.hsph.harvard.edu/prc/projects/ school-research/early-adopters
- Hecht, Christina (2018). Green Schools National Network Newsletter. Safe Water in Schools: What do we know? What can we do? https://greenschoolsnationalnetwork.org/safe-water-in-schools-what-do-we-know-what-can-we-do/