550 E. Shaw Ave, Suite 210B
Fresno, CA 93710
Areas of Expertise (click to see all ANR academics with this expertise)
- Weeds Affecting Plants
- Animal Production
- Animal Management Systems
- Watershed Protection and Management
- Forest and Range Resources
- Management of Range Resources
- Management and Sustainability of Forest Resources
- Natural Resources, General
- Economics of Agricultural Production and Farm Management
- Wilkin, Kate; Stefancich, Alexandra; Bird, Hannah; Quinn, Madrona; Marrufo, Meyo; Smith-Ferri, Sherrie; Ozeran, Rebecca (2020). FireWorks Encyclopedia: Oak Woodlands. Available at https://www.frames.gov/fireworks/curriculum/overview
(2020). Grazing. In: Best Management Practices for Non-Chemical Weed Control. Cal-IPC. Report to California Department of Pesticide Regulation under grant no. 18-PML-G002. 294 p.
- Latack, Brooke; Ozeran, Rebecca K. (2020). Hasty responses to foodborne illness outbreaks impact California growers. Calfornia Agriculture. 74:1, 4-10. January-March. calag.ucanr.edu/archive/?type=pdf&article=ca.2020a0007
Ozeran, Rebecca K. (2020). Progress with Prescribed Burning in California. Range Bulletin 4(1): 2-4.
Ozeran, Rebecca (2020). Weeds from Droughty Winters. UC Weed Science Blog.
Ozeran, Rebecca (2020). What's in a weed? Sometimes, toxins. UC Weed Science Blog.
Ozeran, Rebecca K.; Stewart, Donald; Sumner, Daniel A. (2019). Sample Costs for Beef Cattle Cow-Calf Production: 200 Head, Central San Joaquin Valley. UC ANR, Agricultural Issues Center, and UC Davis Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics. https://coststudies.ucdavis.edu/en/current/commodity/beef/
Ozeran, Rebecca K. (2019). Weeds and Wildfire. UC Weed Science Blog.
Ozeran, Rebecca K. (2018). Looking back: 18 months of weeds. UC Weed Science Blog.
Ozeran, Rebecca K. (2018). Sticky, pungent, and abundant: three summer range weeds. UC Weed Science Blog.
- Ozeran, R. K. (March 2017). Is Rangeland Management the Career for You? [Brochure]. University of California Cooperative Extension. Available here.
Ozeran, Rebecca K. (2017). A tale of two grasses. UC Weed Science Blog.
Ozeran, Rebecca K. (2017). Byproducts: cheap livestock supplement? Range Bulletin 1(2):4-5.
Ozeran, Rebecca K. (2017). Why a livestock advisor learned about fig trees. UC Weed Science Blog.
Ozeran, Rebecca K.; Carr, Craig A.here.(2016). Bromus tectorum abundance on Northern Great Plains foothills rangelands is related to disturbance, vegetation diversity, and site characteristics. The Future Management of Grazing and Wild Lands in a High-tech World: Proceedings of the 10th International Rangeland Congress, Saskatoon, SK, Canada, 10th International Rangeland Congress. pp. 795-797. Proceedings available
ANR Workgroup Associations
- Beef Safety and Quality Assurance - Member
- Climate Change Adaptation - Member
- Environmental Education - Member
- Fire - Member
- Livestock Production Systems - Member
- Oak Woodland Conservation - Member
- Weed - Member