skip to content
Survey Header Image

Ask a UCCE Master Food Preserver


Do you have a question for the UCCE Master Food Preservers of Solano or Yolo County? Fill out the form below and a volunteer will contact you.

Please keep in mind that some questions require an actual conversation, so please include your phone number.

For Internal Use