5th Annual State 4-H Archery Match-Registration
Date: April 27, 2017
Time: All Day
Contact: Linda Edgington, 707-463-4495
Sponsor: UC 4-H Youth Development Program
5th Annual State 4-H Archery Shooting Sports Match
Sponsored by the Mendocino County 4-H Council
Entries for the State 4-H Archery Shooting Sports Match must be postmarked by April 27, 2017. Targets will be mailed to leaders as soon as the checks and entries are received. The earlier the forms are turned in, the sooner the targets are mailed to the leaders.
ALL ENTRANTS MUST BE VERIFIED AS BEING CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN 4-H BY YOUR LOCAL UCCE OFFICE
- A member may enter any or all of the 5 categories with a maximum of three distances per category.
- The entry fee is $5.00 for each category distance entered.
- All entries must be verified by the county 4-H staff that participants are currently enrolled in 4-H archery.
- Entry fees may be paid ONLY by a check from the local 4-H council.
- Make checks payable to Mendocino County 4-H Council. Mail entries and one council check to: UCCE Mendocino, 890 North Bush Street, Ukiah, CA 95482 postmarked by April 27, 2017.
No late entries will be accepted.
We rely upon the guidance of leaders and advisors in order to avoid confusion and problems. Practicing before the start of the contest is encouraged. Once the contest begins members will shoot only 18 arrows (6 ends of 3 arrows each) at each distance and ONLY score those 18 arrows.
Entrants and Leaders: download the 2017 State Archery Match Rules
For more information
For more information about this event, please see the Shooting Sports calendar.