State Leadership Conference Late Registration
Date: June 18, 2017
Time: All Day
Contact: Jenna Colburn, email@example.com 530.750.1336
Sponsor: UC 4-H Youth Development Program
Location: University of California, Davis
Who can attend
- Youth ages 13 - 19
- Adult chaperones
- If you are not currently enrolled in 4-H, you can still attend! Contact Jenna Colburn at firstname.lastname@example.org or (530) 750-1336.
Before you register, review our helpful Registration Checklist
Register Online by June 18
|Registration||Arrive Thursday||Arrive Friday||Deadline|
What you will learn and do
- Advanced leadership training.
- Network and share ideas with other 4-H'ers from across the state.
- Experiential education on leadership development, civic engagement, college admissions and other 4-H project areas.
- Experience a slice of college life: live in the residence halls, eat in the dining commons, and participate in educational sessions, many of which are taught by University of California faculty and staff.
For more information about the event, please see the State Leadership Conference webpage.