CE Specialist EmeritusHuman & Community Development
One Shields Avenue
1309 Hart Hall
Davis, CA 95616-8523
SpecialtyPublic policy -- community governance, farmland and land use policy, public finance, political leadership
- Community and University: Case Studies and Commentary on UC...
- Municipal Density and Farmland Protection
California Agriculture Article Contributions
- Outlook: Budget cuts threaten the Williamson Act, California's longstanding farmland protection program
- California communities deal with conflict and adjustment at the urban-agricultural edge
- Agricultural easement programs: Saving agriculture or saving the environment?
- Agricultural easements limited geographically
- Central Valley leaders cautious about agricultural easements
- North Bay leads Central Valley in protecting farmland
- Steering a course to farmland protection
- Can we stop farmland losses? Population growth threatens agriculture, open space