- Author: Chris M. Webb
UC Farm Advisor Oleg Daugovish will hold an Irrigation field day Thursday, April 19 from 9:00 am to 11:15 am.
Scheduled topics include:
- Update on conditional waiver and requirements for irrigated lands in Ventura County
- Evaluation of three differing irrigation regimes in California strawberry
- Salts and soil analyses in strawberry beds under different irrigation regimes
- Soil test results interpretation and corrective management
- View experiment plots onsite
VCALIG educational credits have been requested from the Los Angeles Regional Water Quality Control Board.
There is no cost to attend. If you have questions, require translation into Spanish, or to register please contact Oleg Daugovish at 805.645.1454 or firstname.lastname@example.org. More information can be found on the agenda.
In the event of rain, the meeting will be held at the UCCE Conference Room located at 669 County Square Drive in Ventura.