- Youth who were at least 5 years old on December 31st of the current 4-H Year may join 4-H as a Primary 4-H members.
- Primary members can participate in most 4-H activities, although they do not compete and they may not join large animal projects.
- Youth who are at least 9 years old by December 31st of the current 4-H Year and no older than 19 may join as regular 4-H members on or after July 1st.
- Adults age 18 and over may serve as Volunteer 4-H members. To find a club in your area or get additional information about 4-H, please call the Fresno County 4-H Office at (559) 241-7525.
How to Enroll
- Enrollment is completed online.
- All fees ($38.00* per year for a youth member and $14.00* for an adult volunteer) must submitted to your Community Club Leader.
- Your Community Club Leader will confirm enrollment for paid members and leaders and forward fees to the 4-H Office.
- Families in need of a fee waiver or reduction can complete this form: Request for Fee Waiver 2016/2017 and submit it to the 4-H Office in lieu of enrollment fees.
To enroll, click on the following link: Enroll Now!
If you need assistance, please contact the UCCE 4-H Office at (559) 241-7525.
*Subject to change