Resources and Forms
Resources and Forms
Community Club Resources:
- Parlimentary Procedure Handbook(PDF) NEW! This handbook is a simple and fun way to get all of your members involved in using parliamentary procedure!
- Photo Release Form (PDF) 4-H Members and Leaders sign a photo release with their enrollment. This form should be used for pictures or videos made of non-4-H youth or adults which may be published or publicly viewed.
- 4-H Event Planning Guide (Word)
- 4H Event Planning Guide (PDF) Use this form to plan your next successful 4-H event! Great for officer teams and CCL's.
- Event Planning Guide Sample (PDF) Displays what the event planning guide should look like when filled out.
- 4-H Presentation Manual- NEW! Click here http://4h.ucanr.edu/files/2193.pdf
- Interview Contest Manual - Click here http://4h.ucanr.edu/files/51307.pdf
- State Fashion Revue Manual- Click here http://4h.ucanr.edu/files/142656.pdf
- All Star Ambassador Manual- Click here http://4h.ucanr.edu/files/2803.pdf
- Cloverpedia- Click here http://4h.ucanr.edu/files/121154.pdf
- Club Secretary Book (MS Word--can be edited, but the formatting is difficult)
- Fresno Co 4H Secretary Book (MS Publisher--although the program is not as widely available, this version works much better if you have Publisher!)
- Fresno County 4-H Secretary's Book fillable PDF (Fillable PDF--this is the best version if you would like to simply fill out the forms on your computer.)
- PDF Treasurer's Manual (New Version)
- Excel Treasurer's Forms
- Form 5.2 - Mid-Year Club Peer Review (PDF)
- Form 5.3 - Mid-Year Club Peer Review Checklist (PDF)
- Form 6.1 - 4-H Club Monthly Report (PDF)
- Form 6.2 - Annual Inventory Report (PDF)
- Form 6.3 - Annual Financial Report (PDF)
- Form 7.1 - Treasurer's Checklist (PDF)
- Form 8.1 - 4-H Club Ledger (PDF)
- Form 8.2 - 4-H Club Project Ledger (PDF)
- Form 8.3 - Checkbook Balancing (PDF)
- Form 8.4 - 4-H Club Budget (PDF)
- Form 8.5 - Year-End Club Peer Review (PDF)
- Form 8.6 - Year-End Club Peer Review Checklist (PDF)
- Form 8.7 - Fundraising Approval (PDF)
- Form 8.8 - Monthly Statement of Cash Collections (PDF)
- Form 8.9 - Club Check Request Form (PDF)
- Form 8.10 - Missing Receipt Form (PDF)
Medical Treatment Forms and Insurance Information:
- Youth Medical Treatment Authorization Form
- New Youth 4-H Member Paper Enrollment Form
- Member Code of Conduct
- Waiver of Liability
- Parent Consent for 4-H Online Record Book
- New 4-H Adult Volunteer Paper Application Form
- Volunteer Confidential Self-Disclosure Form
- Adult Code of Conduct-Responsibilities and Rights
- Adult Medical Release Form
- 4-H Insurance Program Information
- Notice of a Claim Form
Record Book Resources:
Please see state website for latest forms and information.
- Record Book Training and Resources: http://4h.ucanr.edu/Resources/Members/RecordBook/RBResources/
- Record Book Competitions: http://4h.ucanr.edu/Resources/Members/RecordBook/RBCompetition/
Record Book Forms for Primary Members:
Primary members can not earn star ranks for compete for county level awards; however, it's never too early to help members begin building record keeping skills! For those Primary members who wish to complete a record book, but are not quite ready for the regular record book forms, here is a from that can be used for recording information about Primary 4-H Years.
- Primary Member Record Book (PDF)
- Primary Record Form Fillable (fillable PDF can be electronically completed and saved)
Advanced Horse and Livestock Forms:
Advanced horse and livestock forms, if desired, remain the same and are available at the links below.
- Market Animal Project Report Supplement (Word)
- Market Animal Project report Supplement (PDF)
This form will help you determine and record profit or loss, average daily gain, and feed per pound of gain for a market animal. This is an optional supplement for livestock projects in which a market animal is sold. Form created by: Haileigh Stainbrook for her Emerald Star Project
- Advanced Horse Project Supplement (Word)
- Advanced Horse Project Supplement (PDF)
- Advanced Livestock Project Record (Word)
- Advanced Livestock Project Report (PDF)
- Advanced Poultry Project Report (Word)
- Advanced Poultry Project Report (PDF)
- Volunteer Leaders/Official Leader List
- Incident Report Form (Word)
- Incident Report Form (PDF): Use this form if you need to report an incident to the county 4-H staff.
- Livestock Project Enrollment_Agreement (PDF) Livestock Project Enrollment Form/Agreement Contact office for template, use for other projects.
- Member Code of Conduct (also within enrollment)
- Adult Leader/Volunteer Code of Conduct (also within enrollment)
FOR EMERALD STAR AND RUBY STAR INFORMATION GO HERE: http://ucanr.edu/sites/4-H-Fresno/Youth_Members/Citizenship_and_Leadership/