4-H Home Page
Important Dates to Save:
- 2016-2017 Tulare County 4-H Calendar
- 86TH Annual Tulare County 4-H YDP Fair
April 27-29, 2017, International Agri-Center, 4500 S. Laspina St., Tulare, CA 93274 - Held in conjunction with the 25th Anniversary of the California Antique Farm Equipment Show
Entries and Fees DUE to the Tulare County 4-H Office by Friday, March 31, 2017, 4437-B S. Laspina St., Tulare, CA 93274
- Dale Wimp Rifle Match at Weisenberger's Ranch, Saturday, April 22nd, check in at 8:00 am, mandatory participant orientation at 8:30 am, match starts immediately following orientation.
Directions and Map to Rifle Match
- ARE YOU INTERESTED IN ATTENDING A SUMMER CAMP???
- Community Club Information
- Become a 4-H Adult Volunteer!
- Become a 4-H Youth Member!
- Current Record Book Forms & Information
VIEW 4-H FAIR PHOTOS BY "BRANDED ROSE PHOTOGRAPHY
Contact your Community Club Leader regarding their enrollment procedures and meeting times. New enrollment and re-enrollment will be done by paper forms.
Enrollment Fees For 2016-2017 to be paid to your Community Club:
Contact the 4-H Office with any questions at 559-684-3300.
4-H Staff Contact:
Rochelle Mederos, 4-H Program Representative
University of California Cooperative Extension
4437-B S. Laspina St., Tulare, CA 93274
559-684-3322, 559-685-3319 fax
If you would like to support the 4-H Youth Development Program click here for more information.