4-H Home Page
- 2016-2017 Record Book Information
Record Books for County Competition are due to the Tulare 4-H Office on July 24. Evaluations will be done on Monday, August 14 at 6:00 PM, evaluators are needed. Please check with your community club leader for more information.
- End of Year Information
- 4-H Youth Development Program Enrollment Procedures
- Community Club Information
- Become a New 4-H Adult Volunteer!
- 2017-2018 4-H Adult Volunteer Re-Appointment Process
- Become a 4-H Youth Member!
- 4hOnline Enrollment Guide
- Current Record Book Forms & Information
4-H Staff Contact:
Rochelle Mederos, 4-H Program Representative
University of California Cooperative Extension
4437-B S. Laspina St., Tulare, CA 93274
559-684-3322, 559-685-3319 fax
If you would like to support the 4-H Youth Development Program click here for more information.