4-H Home Page
Important Dates to Save:
- 2016-2017 Tulare County 4-H Calendar
- 2017 Tulare County 4-H Rifle Postal Shoot
Registration due to the 4-H Office on Friday, January 20, 2017. No LATE Entries will be accepted!
- Favorite Foods Day - Saturday, February 25, 2017
Entries DUE: Friday, February 3, to the 4-H Office.
Event Location: Tulare Co. Agricultural Building, 4437 S. Laspina St., Tulare, CA 93274
- 2017 State 4-H Shooting Sports Match (33rd Annual)
Entries with fees DUE: No later than February 27, 2017 to: Tulare County 4-H Office, 4437B S. Laspina St., Tulare, CA 93274. See registration information for details.
- Tulare County Fair Foundation Auction Donation Form
Please return to Tulare County Fair Office by March 7, 2017
- Community Club Information
- Become a 4-H Adult Volunteer!
- Become a 4-H Youth Member!
- Current Record Book Forms & Information
VIEW 4-H FAIR PHOTOS BY "BRANDED ROSE PHOTOGRAPHY
Contact your Community Club Leader regarding their enrollment procedures and meeting times. New enrollment and re-enrollment will be done by paper forms.
Enrollment Fees For 2016-2017 to be paid to your Community Club:
Contact the 4-H Office with any questions at 559-684-3300.
4-H Staff Contact:
Rochelle Mederos, 4-H Program Representative
University of California Cooperative Extension
4437-B S. Laspina St., Tulare, CA 93274
559-684-3322, 559-685-3319 fax
If you would like to support the 4-H Youth Development Program click here for more information.