4-H Home Page
Important Dates to Save:
- 2016-2017 Tulare County 4-H Calendar
- 4-H Shooting Sports Workshop - Shotgun Discipline, Tulare County Trap Club, 7394 Ave. 328, Visalia, CA, December 17-18, 2016
- 2017 Tulare 4-H Club Archery Postal Shootout
Registration is due on or before December 20, 2016 to TC 4-H LC, 4437-B S. Laspina St., Tulare, CA 93274
- Favorite Foods Day - Saturday, February 25, 2017
Tulare Co. Agricultural Building, 4437 S. Laspina St., Tulare, CA 93274
- LCORT 2017 - LCORT is open to all 22 counties in the Central Area, so it is expected to fill up. Please send in your registration ASAP, so that you will not miss this great conference! Remember, all registrations must go through your Community Club Leader. The absolute last day for registrations to be received by the Tulare County 4-H Office is Monday, December 5, 2016!
- Community Club Information
- Become a 4-H Adult Volunteer!
- Become a 4-H Youth Member!
- Current Record Book Forms & Information
VIEW 4-H FAIR PHOTOS BY "BRANDED ROSE PHOTOGRAPHY
Contact your Community Club Leader regarding their enrollment procedures and meeting times. New enrollment and re-enrollment will be done by paper forms.
Enrollment Fees For 2016-2017 to be paid to your Community Club:
Contact the 4-H Office with any questions at 559-684-3300.
4-H Staff Contact:
Rochelle Mederos, 4-H Program Representative
University of California Cooperative Extension
4437-B S. Laspina St., Tulare, CA 93274
559-684-3322, 559-685-3319 fax
If you would like to support the 4-H Youth Development Program click here for more information.