4-H Home Page
- 2015-2016 4-H CALENDAR OF EVENTS
- Tulare County Fair Entry Information
Livestock Entries DUE August 5th to Fair Office
Indoor Entries DUE August 26th to Fair Office
Contact the Tulare County Fair Office at 559-686-4707 with any questions you may have - Good Luck Everyone!!!
DUE: 4-H Record Books for review and ALL Club Officer Books DUE to 4-H Office on July 25, 2016
- Community Club Information
- End of Year - County Record Books - Tulare County 4-H Committee Information
- Become a 4-H Adult Volunteer!
- Become a 4-H Youth Member!
VIEW 4-H FAIR PHOTOS BY "BRANDED ROSE PHOTOGRAPHY
Contact your Community Club Leader regarding their enrollment procedures. New enrollment and re-enrollment will be done by paper forms.
Enrollment Fees For 2016-2017 to be paid to your Community Club:
Contact the 4-H Office with any questions at 559-684-3300.
4-H Staff Contact:
Rochelle Mederos, 4-H Program Representative
University of California Cooperative Extension
4437-B S. Laspina St., Tulare, CA 93274
559-684-3322, 559-685-3319 fax
If you would like to support the 4-H Youth Development Program click here for more information.