4-H Home Page
Important Dates to Save:
County Awards Night—Monday, 9/26/16, 6:30 P.M.
Shooting Sports Meeting—Thursday, 9/29/16, 6:30 P.M.
2016 Tulare 4-H Archery Fall Classic - Saturday, 11/5/15Location: Buena Vista Elementary, 21660 Rd 60, Tulare, CA
Registration & Fees due by October 19th, 2016, to:
TC 4-H LC, 4437-B S. Laspina St., Tulare, CA 93274
Tulare County Fair Entry Information
Contact the Tulare County Fair Office at 559-686-4707 with any questions you may have - Good Luck Everyone!!!
- LCORT 2017 - LCORT is open to all 22 counties in the Central Area, so it is expected to fill up. Please send in your registration ASAP, so that you will not miss this great conference! Remember, all registrations must go through your Community Club Leader. The absolute last day for registrations to be received by the Tulare County 4-H Office is Monday, December 5, 2016!
- Community Club Information
- End of Year - County Record Books - Tulare County 4-H Committee Information
- Become a 4-H Adult Volunteer!
- Become a 4-H Youth Member!
- Current Record Book Forms & Information
VIEW 4-H FAIR PHOTOS BY "BRANDED ROSE PHOTOGRAPHY
Contact your Community Club Leader regarding their enrollment procedures and meeting times. New enrollment and re-enrollment will be done by paper forms.
Enrollment Fees For 2016-2017 to be paid to your Community Club:
Contact the 4-H Office with any questions at 559-684-3300.
4-H Staff Contact:
Rochelle Mederos, 4-H Program Representative
University of California Cooperative Extension
4437-B S. Laspina St., Tulare, CA 93274
559-684-3322, 559-685-3319 fax
If you would like to support the 4-H Youth Development Program click here for more information.