4-H Home Page
Important Dates to Save:
- 2016-2017 Tulare County 4-H Calendar
- 2017 Tulare County 4-H Rifle Postal Shoot
Registration due to the 4-H Office on Friday, January 20, 2017. No LATE Entries will be accepted!
- Favorite Foods Day - Saturday, February 25, 2017
Entries DUE: Friday, February 3, to the 4-H Office.
Event Location: Tulare Co. Agricultural Building, 4437 S. Laspina St., Tulare, CA 93274
- 2017 State 4-H Shooting Sports Match (33rd Annual)
Entries with fees DUE: No later than February 27, 2017 to: Tulare County 4-H Office, 4437B S. Laspina St., Tulare, CA 93274. See registration information for details.
- LCORT 2017 - LCORT DEADLINE EXTENDED to January 3! Please send in your registration ASAP, so that you will not miss this great conference! Remember, all registrations must go through your Community Club Leader. The absolute last day for registrations to be received by the Tulare County 4-H Office is Tuesday, January 3.
- Community Club Information
- Become a 4-H Adult Volunteer!
- Become a 4-H Youth Member!
- Current Record Book Forms & Information
VIEW 4-H FAIR PHOTOS BY "BRANDED ROSE PHOTOGRAPHY
Contact your Community Club Leader regarding their enrollment procedures and meeting times. New enrollment and re-enrollment will be done by paper forms.
Enrollment Fees For 2016-2017 to be paid to your Community Club:
Contact the 4-H Office with any questions at 559-684-3300.
4-H Staff Contact:
Rochelle Mederos, 4-H Program Representative
University of California Cooperative Extension
4437-B S. Laspina St., Tulare, CA 93274
559-684-3322, 559-685-3319 fax
If you would like to support the 4-H Youth Development Program click here for more information.