Gardening Tips for July
- Watering and pest control are top of the "To Do" list.
- Water after midnight and before 10am to reduce the chance of fungal infection and to conserve moisture.
Need Garden Advice? Who You Gonna Call?
Riverside County Master Gardeners are here to answer your gardening questions!
- Office hours: 9-Noon, Monday—Friday
- Phone: 951-683-6491
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Walk-ins welcome: 21150 Box Springs Rd., Ste. 202, Moreno Valley, CA 92557
And Indio Master Gardeners are here to answer your gardening questions!
- Office hours: 9-Noon, 1-4pm, Mondays
- Phone: 760-342-6437
- Email: email@example.com
- Walk-ins welcome: 81077 Indio Blvd., Ste. H, Indio, CA 92201
If submitting questions via email, please include as much information so we can properly assist you. Information that will help us help you (example: shrub):
- How do you water
- How often do you water
- When was it planted
- How much sun
Also, it would be helpful to give us what city and phone number to call you for more information.
Either Office - Bring a sample for identification, or drop by to ask questions. If you bring a sample, please put plant material in a plastic bag.
University of California Master Gardeners serving Riverside and other local counties are here to help you! Please do not hesitate to contact our helplines. Whether you have a question about how to save water in your landscape, what's damaging your plants, how to make and use compost in your own backyard, or how to add an edible or two to your front yard, we're here to help!