Telling our story
Our brand is a hero
Every strong brand is a hero in someone's story. How is our brand a hero?
Our people and programs make an impact on the lives of Californians every day. How are we telling that story?
Brands are about relationships: the University of California connection gives us credibility; our family of sub-brands is where connections to our clients are made and flourish. Using the tools in the Brand Toolkit will foster a strong, unified image. This Toolkit provides all the elements you need to deliver your content with a strong connection to the University of California brand.
This Toolkit creates a framework for consistent messaging by establishing a common look and feel through a visual identity system.
- consistent use of the brand elements - visual identity, color, and fonts
- consistent use of visual landmarks - Web navigation, placement of visual identity elements, color, and fonts
- creation of customer-focused visual presentation and content
- use of language that is audience-appropriate, up-to-date, and without jargon or unexplained acronyms
- telling our story in a way that is relevant and compelling
To take full advantage of the Toolkit elements, use the UC ANR Brand Style Guide.