To request permission to reprint a photograph published in California Agriculture in print or online, please complete the UC ANR Permissions Request Form (http://ucanr.edu/survey/survey.cfm?surveynumber=5147). In general, photos may be reprinted for non-commercial purposes.
All other material:
Material published in California Agriculture, excluding photographs, is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/#). Material may be copied and redistributed freely under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- When attributing, please credit California Agriculture, University of California, citing volume and number, or complete date of issue, followed by page numbers. Indicate ©[year] The Regents of the University of California.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.