Master Gardener Program
Advice to Grow By Calendar
Join us for our quarterly ATGB Workshops
Fall Workshop details coming up soon!!
Have a Master Gardener speak to your club or organization. Submit a request today!
Topics of Interest
In the News
UCCE Master Gardener Program Mission Statement
Extend research based knowledge and information on home horticulture, pest management, and sustainable landscape practices to the residents of California and be guided by our core values and strategic initiatives.
September Gardening Chores
It's time to...
- Compost disease-free annuals and vegetable crops that have finished producing
- Dig, divide, and replant overgrown perennials as they finish blooming
- Weed and amend beds before replanting
- Consider extending vegetable season with floating row cover, mulch, or plastic domes
- Fertilize mature fruit trees
- Divide and replant bulbs and rhizomes
- Transplant cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, and kale