550 E. Shaw Ave, Suite 210B
Fresno, CA 93710
Areas of Expertise (click to see all ANR academics with this expertise)
- Weeds Affecting Plants
- Animal Production
- Animal Management Systems
- Watershed Protection and Management
- Forest and Range Resources
- Management of Range Resources
- Management and Sustainability of Forest Resources
- Natural Resources, General
- Economics of Agricultural Production and Farm Management
Baldwin, Roger A.; Becchetti, Theresa A.doi.org/10.1016/j.rama.2022.03.002(2022). Estimating reduction in standing crop biomass from California Ground Squirrels in Central California rangelands. Rangeland Ecology & Management. 83, 50-58.
Ozeran, Rebecca; Carr, Craig (2022). Patterns in cheatgrass abundance in foothills grasslands in Montana. Journal of Environment and Ecology. 13:1, 12-30. doi.org/10.5296/jee.v13i1.19513
Stefancich, Alexandra; Bird, Hannah M.; Ozeran, Rebecca; Abrahamson, Ilana; Wilkin, Katherine M. 2021. FireWorks curriculum featuring northern California oak woodlands. University of California Agricultural and Natural Resources. Davis, CA. Available at frames.gov/fireworks/curriculum/norcal-oak-woodlands
Ozeran, Rebecca (2021). Range and Pasture Weed FAQs. UC Weed Science Blog.
Ozeran, Rebecca (2021). The Many Faces of Foxtails. UC Weed Science Blog.
Becchetti, T.A., S.J. Barry, M. Horney, R.K. Ozeran, D. Defreese, C. de la Rosa, D.R. Rao, R. Freese, Z. Principe, B. Shomo. 2020. Grazing. In Cal-IPC 2020. Best Management Practices for Non-Chemical Weed Control. Report to California Department of Pesticide Regulation under grant number 18-PML-G002. 291 pp. https://weedcut.ipm.ucanr.edu
- Latack, Brooke; Ozeran, Rebecca K. (2020). Hasty responses to foodborne illness outbreaks impact California growers. Calfornia Agriculture. 74:1, 4-10. January-March. calag.ucanr.edu/archive/?type=pdf&article=ca.2020a0007
Ozeran, Rebecca K. (2020). Progress with Prescribed Burning in California. Range Bulletin 4(1): 2-4.
Ozeran, Rebecca (2020). Weeds from Droughty Winters. UC Weed Science Blog.
Ozeran, Rebecca (2020). What's in a weed? Sometimes, toxins. UC Weed Science Blog.
Ozeran, Rebecca K.; Stewart, Donald; Sumner, Daniel A. (2019). Sample Costs for Beef Cattle Cow-Calf Production: 200 Head, Central San Joaquin Valley. UC ANR, Agricultural Issues Center, and UC Davis Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics. https://coststudies.ucdavis.edu/en/current/commodity/beef/
Ozeran, Rebecca K. (2019). Weeds and Wildfire. UC Weed Science Blog.
Ozeran, Rebecca K. (2018). Looking back: 18 months of weeds. UC Weed Science Blog.
Ozeran, Rebecca K. (2018). Sticky, pungent, and abundant: three summer range weeds. UC Weed Science Blog.
- Ozeran, R. K. (March 2017). Is Rangeland Management the Career for You? [Brochure]. University of California Cooperative Extension. Available here.
Ozeran, Rebecca K. (2017). A tale of two grasses. UC Weed Science Blog.
Ozeran, Rebecca K. (2017). Byproducts: cheap livestock supplement? Range Bulletin 1(2):4-5.
Ozeran, Rebecca K. (2017). Why a livestock advisor learned about fig trees. UC Weed Science Blog.
Ozeran, Rebecca K.; Carr, Craig A.here.(2016). Bromus tectorum abundance on Northern Great Plains foothills rangelands is related to disturbance, vegetation diversity, and site characteristics. The Future Management of Grazing and Wild Lands in a High-tech World: Proceedings of the 10th International Rangeland Congress, Saskatoon, SK, Canada, 10th International Rangeland Congress. pp. 795-797. Proceedings available
ANR Workgroup Associations
- Beef Safety and Quality Assurance - Member
- Climate Change Adaptation - Member
- Environmental Education - Member
- Fire - Member
- Livestock Production Systems - Member
- Oak Woodland Conservation - Member
- Sheep and Goat Herd Health and Production - Member
- Weed - Member