This field day is open to the public. Please share broadly to those who may be interested in attending.
Who should attend: California rice growers, Pest Control Advisers and others interested in California rice production systems
Continuing education units: Applied for 1.0 CEU from the CA Department of Pesticide Regulation (DPR) and applied for 1.0 CEU from Certified Crop Adviser (CCA)
Click for AGENDA
Click to REGISTER
- Russell Rasmussen, Associate Director, California Rice Experiment Station, California Cooperative Rice Research Foundation
- Bruce Linquist, CE Specialist, Dept. of Plant Sciences, UC Davis
- Kassim Al-Khatib, CE Specialist, Dept. of Plant Sciences, UC Davis
- Whitney Brim-DeForest, CE Rice and Wild Rice Advisor & County Director, Sutter and Yuba Counties
- Luis Espino, CE Rice Farming Systems Advisor & County Director, Butte County
- Ian Grettenberger, CE Assistant Specialist, Dept. of Entomology, UC Davis
- Michelle Leinfelder-Miles, CE Farm Advisor, San Joaquin County
For more information:
- Logistics and registration: Rachel Palmer, ANR Program Support Unit, (530) 750-1361
- Course content: Whitney Brim-DeForest, UC ANR County Director, Sutter-Yuba Counties and CE Rice and Wild Rice Advisor
THIS EVENT WILL BE RECORDED FOR EDUCATIONAL OR PROMOTIONAL USE BY THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA. CONTACT THE ORGANIZERS OF THIS EVENT FOR MORE INFORMATION.