- Author: Pamela Kan-Rice
Dustin Blakey and Dani Lee showed off their photography skills by winning the ANR photo contest.
Photos were solicited for five categories based on UC ANR's Strategic Initiatives:
- Endemic and invasive pests and diseases (EIPD)
- Healthy families and communities (HFC)
- Sustainable food systems (SFS)
- Sustainable natural ecosystems (SNE)
- Water quality, quantity and security (WATER)
Blakey, UCCE director and farm advisor in Inyo and Mono counties, won in the EIPD, HFD and WATER categories. Lee, Nutrition Policy Institute policy analyst, won in the SFS and SNE categories. See the winning photos below.
All photos submitted to the contest will be stored on UC ANR's WebDam at https://ucop.webdamdb.com and made available for UC ANR presentations, websites, social media, etc., with credit to the photographers.