- Author: Pamela Kan-Rice
The UC Davis Library is developing a new strategic plan to guide priorities and allocation of resources over the next five years. Please take their 3-minute survey and share your candid feedback to help them serve library users better. The survey will close Monday, May 10.
Survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/UCDavisLibrary
- Author: Elizabeth Sizensky
Did you know that you can borrow books or other material from any UC library via interlibrary loan or document delivery? Books can be mailed to your office, and shorter works can be scanned and emailed to you. More information is at https://www.library.ucdavis.edu/service/services-remote-users.
A great place to start your research is with UC Libraries' growing collection of subject guides, which provide an overview of key information services and resources relevant to researchers in a particular field.
- Information Resources for Cooperative Extension Staff (emphasis on agriculture, but provides an overview relevant to all users at remote sites)
- Food Science and Nutrition
- Community Development
The UC Cooperative Extension Archive at Merced has been named the “California Agriculture Resources Archive" (CARA) and the first documents are now available online. Check out the link below. If you would like more information about CARA, or if you have documents that you would like preserved in the archive, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- California Agriculture Resources Archive (CARA), a project to archive, preserve, and provide access to UC Cooperative Extension historic records.
- The UC Cooperative Extension Archive team is starting a new video series covering how to use and search UC Cooperative Extension archival materials online. Watch the full video: https://youtu.be/kYYq89Tmes0