- Author: DeAnna Molinar
- Author: Charles Clancy
- Author: Evelyn Morales
Looking for a healthy treat to share with your students or a loved one this Valentine's Day??
Try making VAM BOTS (Vitamin and Mineral Robots)!
What you'll need:
Makes one VAM BOT
- One apple juice box for the body (Make sure it's 100% juice!)
- Two individual size raisin boxes for the feet (remember to eat a rainbow of colors when it comes to fruits and vegetables!)
- One individual apple sauce cup for the head
- Two googly eyes
- One bow if your robot is a girl
- Two liquorice sticks for your robot's arms (there's our sometimes food-- you could use rolled pieces of colored paper as an alternative.)
- One red heart made out of red construction paper
Directions: glue items together to create a robot that looks like the one we have featured above. Feel free to write your own personalized message on the robots heart! We recommend using hot glue.