- Author: Jodi Azulai
Time management? Work-life balance? Are you talking to me?
If you believe that you don't have time or work-life balance, remember that you have the same number of hours in a day that Mother Teresa, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Marie Curie, Pablo Picasso, Rosa Parks, Stephen Hawking and other highly productive people have or had.
If you're running ragged and insist you don't have time to learn time management skills, your most likely and probable future is more of the same. How does that prospect sound? How does the adage “Work smarter not harder” sound?
The good news is that Lynda.com breaks courses into chunks so that you can set aside about 5 minutes per day or a couple times per week to devote to getting a handle on your workload. Here are some examples of the Lynda.com video courses presented by leading experts in the field:
- Time Management with Dave Crenshaw
- Time Management Tips Weekly with Dave Crenshaw
- Efficient Time Management with Chris Croft
- Balancing Work and Life with Dave Crenshaw
- Enhancing Your Productivity with David Crenshaw
- Getting Things Done with David Allen
- Managing Your Time with Todd Dewett
Grab some time management tools and run with them! Sign up for a Lynda.com account if you haven't already done so. There is a link to Lynda.com under “My Links” in the ANR Portal. ANR Learning & Development would love to hear what you have learned and how it has helped!