- Author: Chris M. Webb
This year’s Turfgrass and Landscape Research Field Day will be held on September 16, 2010 at University of California Riverside.
The event is intended for industry professionals; however, the general public is also welcome to attend. Homeowners will find useful information on the care and maintenance of home lawns and landscapes.
Scheduled topics for the field day include:
- Groundcovers for water-conserving landscapes
- Annual bluegrass control in bentgrass greens
- Kikuyugrass breeding and genetics
- Can certain fungicides and PGRs improve turfgrass water use efficiency?
- Drought tolerance of fescues, ryegrasses and their hybrids
- Weed control during conversion from tall fescue to buffalograss for water conservation
- Management of anthracnose, dollar spot and other turf diseases
- Carbon fixation and water use efficiency of warm and cool-season turfgrasses
For more information and to register please click here.