- Author: Pamela Kan-Rice
The World Ag Expo is accepting proposals for seminars for its 2021 virtual event. The annual World Ag Expo that was scheduled to be held in Tulare Feb. 9 to 11, 2021, has been cancelled so the presentations will be delivered online.
World Ag Expo provides quality, educational content for its attendees. Since you are an expert in your field, you are invited to host a seminar to educate viewers.
Oct. 31, 2020, is the deadline for applications.
Please keep in mind the following:
- World Ag Expo provides seminar space free to speakers, and therefore does not reimburse for fees associated with the session
- Seminars must be educational, not a sales pitch
- The 2021 show will be online; seminars will need to be produced in a live or pre-recorded format (ex: Zoom, MP4, YouTube, etc.)
- Live chat will be available during the scheduled seminar session, the seminar recording and chat log will be available on-demand after the "premiere" of the session has finished
- Seminar materials can be included for download by viewers