Big Dig Day is now called “UC ANR Giving Day” and will run from noon to noon on May 19-20. The new name is designed to be more inclusive of the breadth of UC ANR programs. This will be UC ANR's fourth proprietary spring giving day and will be sponsored by Tri Counties Bank.
Join us for 24 hours of giving to raise funds for your project or program for the benefit of more Californians.
Some of the projects funded by recent giving day donations include demonstration gardens, outreach teaching supplies and youth scholarships.
Donors are invited to give to counties, Research and Extension Centers, and programs. When you click “GIVE” on our website http://donate.ucanr.edu/givingday, fund choices appear in the drop-down menus. If you would like to add or change a gift fund at https://donate.ucanr.edu, please submit requests to email@example.com by May 1.
How to participate
- Register your participation at https://surveys.ucanr.edu/survey.cfm?surveynumber=37127 and receive gift notifications.
- Get promotional resources from the Campaign-In-A-Box Toolkit.
- Send your edits to gift funds to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 1.
- View the recorded webinar: “UC ANR Giving Day: Creating A More Inclusive Brand for Big Dig Day.”
- Donor Challenge: $500 prize to the 10 funds that have the greatest number of unique donors for UC ANR Giving Day!
- Donation Challenge: $500 prize to the first 4 funds that secure an individual $500+ donation on UC ANR Giving Day!
- In-It-To-Win-It Challenge: $500 prize to the fund that raises the most on UC ANR Giving Day!
Only online gifts made between noon on May 19 and 11:59 a.m. on May 20 qualify toward prize challenge awards. Donations can be made at http://donate.ucanr.edu/givingday.
For more information, please contact Emily Delk, director of Annual Giving & Donor Stewardship, at email@example.com or (916) 564-4862.