- Author: Pamela Kan-Rice
UC's Open Enrollment for 2023 benefits ends on Friday, Nov. 18, 2022, at 5 p.m.
UC will continue to offer the same benefit plans as this year for faculty and staff. However, there are some important changes next year — including new resources to support you, enhanced benefits, and changes in monthly premiums — so take the time to understand your options.
If you wish to continue the same benefit plans you currently have, no action is required, with the exception of Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) – you must enroll or re-enroll in your Health and/or Dependent Care FSA each year.
For more information, Take Control of Your Health highlights resources available for faculty, staff and retirees this year, including:
- UC's Open Enrollment website
- UC's Systemwide Benefits Fair
- ALEX (for faculty and staff)
- UCPath's Open Enrollment overview video
- Information sessions for retirees (offered by Health Care Facilitators)
Webinar: What are my benefits as a UC employee?
Nov. 3, 2022
Join Jodi Rosenbaum to learn about:
- New Employee welcome kit on UCNet
- Eligibility for Benefits
- How/When can I make changes to my benefits? FAQs
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- Legal Plan
- Disability, Life & Accident insurance
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending
Zoom meeting: https://ucanr.zoom.us/j/5307501239?pwd=WDI3U2g5cXRvWUhVUlY3MitJWkVVUT09
Meeting ID: 530 750 1239 Phone +1 669 900 6833 US | Password: 4Collab